Monday, July 18, 2011

When you love the ones who don't love you back?

I think it's me! I seem to always fall for the guys who are projects- guys who are a challenge for me. I am pretty- could date pretty much any guy- but I am guarded and never let anyone in. The ones who I like are the ones who like to take things really slow, usually the ones that are damaged, as I am. My recent guy is very average looking- great personality, but broken in so many ways. I have found myself head over heels for this man. We are so much a like. I can finally see myself with someone- my forever- the problem- he doesn't feel the same way about me. He is a year out of a relationship in which he was very hurt. Now I am stuck wondering if I should stick around and hope that he eventually comes around? Or face reality that I have finally realized what it is that I truely want and go for someone else? I have never told him I feel. I thinknit goes without being said. I am starting to feel my self-esteem dewinding away little by little staying in this though? I am afraid to tell him how I feel. I don't want to lose what we have now- but I am hurting now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment