Monday, July 18, 2011

My dilemma at the store was so embarrassing omg!!!! Advice please!?

I was listening to Dirty Dancer by Enrique on my iPod in shop rite. I like to boogie, so I was dancing up & down the isles. My dancing was starting to get groovy and crazy; I lost balance and rammed into the products on the shelves..EVERYHING fell down. cinnamon toast crunch was got all over my hair /: a guy around my age who works there ran over and started sweeping everything. I stood there crying bc I get really emotional when Dirty Dancer comes on because I really love Enrique's voice and I believed it should be respected. The guy asked me what's wrong and I said nothing and walked out. I FEEL SO BAD, LIKE IDEEEK WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY SOMETHING WAS WRONG?! I feel like I hurt his feelings. This was hours ago but I now can't sleep bc I feel so bad!! What if he up crying because I didn't tell him?! idk!! Omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment