Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fallout Vegas: If I have Rex, Lily and mildly good weapons will I be able to take on 5 NCR threatners.?

I killed 4 or 5 NCR Mercinaries for weapons. Many NCR Guys came up on me and started threating me that I had 3 days to make things right. The actuall threatner was weraing some forest ranger outfit so im not to scared of her. I saw like 3 more men with her. Another was wearing NCR metal armour from the cover of Fallout 3. I am vilified from the NCR if im not wearing NCR clothing. I (It was really Lily) killed 4 NCR men when i was in NCR clothing. So im screwed from thrying to use the "peaceful" way of things. Quest woln't do the trick eather for multiple resons. Im a level 14 (I might be 15 or 16 by 2 1/2 days.) I have a alien blaster that im very proud of. Many shotguns. Assult Carbine. 10mm Pistol and Submaching gun. Many revolvers. Flamer. and stuff like that. Rex and Lily are very good fighters. Will they be able to totally sloughter these dudes? Do these guys just come up on the 3rd day where ever you are? Because if thats the case imma just hang around Ceasers Legion for a wile. True to Ceaser. There has to be someone who has experiansed these guys before and survived. I think I want that armour of the NCR metal robot lookin dude real bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment