Monday, July 18, 2011

Poll: How many times have u caught someone checking u out in public?

Any stories? for me, about 4-5 times or so...just a simple turn back of the head after a guy walked past me which i find flattering...........*..........However, earlier today which scared me a little, i was at the supermarket squatted down looking for a food item on the bottom shelf, when i noticed this creepy guy kept walking back and forth near me, and out of nowhere, i noticed with his phone he had filmed me with my thong apparently hanging out. i iddnt let it happen on purpose, and even more embarrassing, my pnties were my favorite personal pair; a black lace thong which reads "sexy" on the top portion....i was so frightened, i just went to the next isle and luckily he left the store i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment