Monday, July 18, 2011

What price should I ask for this gun?

I have a M-1 Carbine Rifle made by Universal. I believe it is a 30 caliber semi-automatic w/clip. I haven't shot a full box of rounds through it. I bought it new. However, I put it away in a closet and basically forgot about it. It has two scratches on it's left side, and a small amount of surface rust which cleaned off easily. Otherwise it is in good shape. The action seems to work just fine. When I shot it I was impressed. It was pretty accurate. I think it still looks good. That was then and then is now. I wouldn't be thinking about selling it now other than I need to raise money to buy my medicines and have been unemployed for over 4 1/2 years and need the cash. Thanks for your answers ahead of time. Best Wishes - GDH

No comments:

Post a Comment