Sunday, July 17, 2011

I would like to buy some airsoft stuff, but I don't know where to buy. i only have $70?

I would like to buy some stuff that resembles a World War II 101st Airborne uniform. I want a WWII helmet(I found an austrian helmet on fleetfarm.com that said that it was almost an exact replica of the american helmet and it is real metal and comes with netting for it and a chin strap and cost 17 bucks, theres also a russian metal helmet for 13 bucks.) are these any good. i can paint the spade on myself with a stencil i guess but it'd be cool to get the real thing. i also know i can get the 101st patch online for about 5 bucks so thats all good. i just need the jacket, and if i can the pants. i already have a world war two belt with canteen. i would also like the bags they had for their stuff, especially the backpack and messenger bag, and just to clarify they DO NOT have to be the real deal, just something like it. I also want to get a world war two weapon such as an M1 garand, M1 Carbine, BAR, and these can be spring which is what i like, but at least 300-400 fps. i know i'm asking alot but i just can't seem to find any luck with my searching. and i can't spend too much money cuz i only have $70 i'd be really greatful for any help submitted

No comments:

Post a Comment