Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am a really pretty woman but I enjoy doing guy things...normal?

I am 27. I love high heel shoes, makeup, perfume, getting my hair and nails done, always waxed, plucked, and tweezed. I actually work for a makeup company and get dressed up for work every single day...on my days off when I am not relaxing I enjoy fishing, concerts, barbecuing, poker, dominoes, playing paintball, going out and throwing back a few cold BEERS not the girly umbrella drinks, watching baseball, working on cars...if my husband will let me help, homerun derby with my brother even tho I will never get it over the fence, shooting hoops, driving go karts...I have to admit that even if I am going to get intimate with my husband girl on girl action videos work best. I am in NO way bisexual, bicurious, or gay. I can and do enjoy things like cooking and baking but it seems like I love so many things that are meant for men...how do I start finding more enjoyment in things that women do??? What exactley do women do??? The reason that I think that this bothers me most is because my husband likes cars and playing in his band...doesnt do any of the other above mentioned things...he finds most of them too dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment