Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does my ex boyfriend still care about me/ possibly want a relationship?

so me and my ex boyfriend were best friends (inseparable, talk about everything) for 4 years. We dated casually on and off for 2 of those years, and we "officially" dated for 6 months. We were head over heels in love, he had proposed and we had our lives planned to the last detail. We broke up about 6 months ago and still acted like a couple (went on dates, kissed, etc) for about two months after that. but it was always going down hill. Things got really crazy and we haven't spoken for 4 months, and he swore he would never talk to me again. four days ago he texted me and wanted to come to my new apartment so we could talk. he came over, we talked, it wasn't awkward, and he kept saying how we would never get back together because it would never work with us but he also said things like he really was in love with me for those 4 years, he missed me sometimes, he used to think about me everyday, and he has really high standards for other girls because of me, we even kissed. then when he left he kissed me on the forehead. then today he came over again, was pretty mean, and left really quickly, but he still kissed me on the forehead on his way out. I'm so confused. i have no clue why he came back and how he feels about me. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment