Sunday, July 17, 2011

Second interview at Hooters.. What to wear!?

My first interview went really well, and I have a second interview with the General Manager, who is a woman. The regular manager who interviewed me the first time was a man, and told me when I come to the next interview to "dress to impress" does this mean dress like I would for an interview at any regular place (not revealing but still sexy and professional) or should I wear short shorts and a tight shirt? The shorts are nice, light grey with buttons on the back pockets, not cuttoff jeans, (its too hot in texas to wear long pants) and the shirt is just a plain black shirt that isn't too low cut, just tight fitted. Its sexy but simple. Should I wear heels? I'm worried I will either under or over do it. Any advice would be much appreciated. I am blonde and 5 feet tall 110lbs of pure muscle, wear a 32 c (bra size) and am told all the time that I'm attractive.I know I have a good enough body to work there, I'd just like to make a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment